Hi, i have a question regarding HIV . I was

Excellent

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hi, i have a question regarding HIV. I was at a fast-food place to eat something. The girl who put my food had some blood on her face i think was from acnee. If some blood drop in my food and i eat it, Can i get infected with HIV ? I didn’t have cold sores or other things in my mouth
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not possible.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Costisor,

Welcome to HCM.

The survival of HIV virus in dried blood or outside the human body is very difficult and it will die only in few seconds. Also the way of HIV transmission you had mentioned is practically not possible and I have never seen any such case in my practice so allay the fear or anxiety related to HIV as you are safe and risk free. If still any query is there you can ask me again and I am here to help you always.

Thank You

Follow-up: Hi, i have a question regarding HIV . I was 24 minutes later
I am a healthy person i didn’t have any ulcers or other things in my mouth. Last time when i’ve been sick it was a year ago. I eat that food after 10-15 minutes when i was back home. This happened 2 months ago. Can i relax about this episod ? I know that i have h.pylori it matters or not for things that happened to me?
Follow-up: Hi, i have a question regarding HIV . I was 1 hour later
Please respond me so i can put my mind in peace...

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can definitely relax your self.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Costisor,

Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.

You can surely relax your self as there is no risk in your exposure and presence of H. Pylori don't have any effect on this episode so just calm down, close this chapter and move ahead in life happily.

Thank You