Hi i am experiencing balance issues, muscle weakness , numbness

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
Hi i am experiencing balance issues, muscle weakness, numbness in the face, and headaches. I saw a doctor whom was very short with me and did not give me any answers, but another doctor gave me a diagnosis of cervical spinal stenosis and i asked if that was causing the symptoms im having and he said no. I am at this point very discouraged and just want to feel better what should i do i have been dealing with this since last july.
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could be deficiency of Vit B12 or a brain lesion.

Detailed Answer:
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have gone through the details of your problem. In my opinion there are two possibilities 1. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 2. Some lesion in brain. Cervical canal stenosis has nothing to do with it.
I suggest you get S Vitamin B12 , S Electrolytes and a CT scan of Brain. In the meantime you can start a combination of pregabalin and methycobalamine.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.