Hi doctor this is anubhooti My due date is 4

OBGYN
Question
Hi doctor this is anubhooti
My due date is 4 nov.here my doctor in XXXXXXX checked internally and saidcx posterioroa closed...uterus is tight...she is saying chances of labour are unfavourable even inducing labour wont help.doc i wanted ur opinion is there anyway naturally i can try to have labour pain
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Soumya 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Normal Delivery Possible

Detailed Answer:
Hi Anubhooti,

I understand your concerns.

I respect your doctor's observation. If cervix is posterior it can still change position and normal delivery is possible.

I suggest you visit another doctor in XXXXXXX for second opinion. There is a method called strripping which is done to induce labor pains. Request your new doctor to do stripping of membranes from cervix.

There are good chances of normal delivery.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Follow-up: Hi doctor this is anubhooti My due date is 4 21 hours later
doctor said bishop score is 0 on all counts and inducing pain artificially will not be successful.wanted to know if still i go with artificial pain induction,will it have any harmful effects in future?

Answered by Dr. Soumya 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Wait

Detailed Answer:

Induction can still work with BISHOP score zero. I strongly feel you should take second opinion.