Hi doctor , I m 36 weeks pregnant now .

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jun 2017
Jun 2017
Question
Hi doctor ,

I m 36 weeks pregnant now . In third trimester I started using betal leaves, nuts with slaked lime to improve digestion. I searched in online that pan consumption during pregnancy causes birth defects .Kindly let me know whether having pan is good or not . Till now in 2 and half months I had 10 times pan, not on daily basis .Whenever I felt indigestion , used to have pan
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Sheetal Agarwal 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello user.do not worry.

Detailed Answer:
hello user.
Do not worry.In first 3 months risk of birth defects are there.You can take green tea,hot liquids,digene syrup, do light walk for better digestion.Thanks.