Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with unknown status girl.

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with unknown status girl. After that I taken lot of hiv test and all are negative.. My last test was Saturday after 1.5 years.. And that also negative. Can I take test further or can I take this as a convulsive result. Also report attached doctor for your. Some test value more than the normal level doctor. kindly review and give suggestion doctor
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are free from HIV infection

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.
Your reports are very much conclusive.
You are free from HIV infection. No further test is necessary for you.
Dr S Murugan

Follow-up: Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with unknown status girl. 11 hours later
thanks doctor.. in my report some tests having more value than normal level like esr.. can I take any treatment doctor for that..

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Borderline differences are acceptable and can happen. Ignore as long as there is no disturbance.
Dr S.Murugan