Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with unknown status girl.

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Question
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with unknown status girl. After that I taken lot of hiv test and all are negative.. My last test was Saturday after 1.5 years.. And that also negative. Can I take test further or can I take this as a convulsive result. Also report attached doctor for your. Some test value more than the normal level doctor. kindly review and give suggestion doctor
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please don't worry you are free of HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you writing in healthcare magic.

Based on your history, having negative results of HIV combo tests even after 1.5 years I think you shouldn't worry because you are definitly free of HIV.
Usually we do a HIV combo test after 3 months as a conclusive test.
So, having a negative result after 1.5 years means that it is not necessary to do other HIV test.
I have seen your recent lab results and I think that a high TLC , high neutrophils and ESR tell us about a bacterial infection but not related to HIV

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.