Hi Sir, Please see my attached reports and advise, is

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
Hi Sir, Please see my attached reports and advise, is it really to worry about after looking at my LIPID profile reports.
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry about

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

Am Dr Bhanu a Cardiology practitioner. After going through the medical reports attached by you i understand your concern and i wanna assure you that there is nothing to worry about your lipid profile as its just slightly deranged and can very well be corrected with the help of following measures.

1. Start going for daily brisk morning walks for 35 mins a day for 5 days a week.

2. Avoid extra sugars and fried food specially the junk food.

3. Include good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables.

4. Drink lots of water

5. NO SMOKING

Follow this routine strictly for 3 months and repeat the lipid profile and you will be happy to see the results.

I hope this information will relieve your worries.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap