Hi My wife started 4 days ago with body pains

Question
Hi
My wife started 4 days ago with body pains ,then runny nose ,feeling weak ,head ache , diarrhea ,fever and hot flashes,head aches,and nausea and a couple episodes of vomiting
She is normally very healthy and is not on any medications
She has no stomach cramping or pain

,
and extreme head ache
then
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Viral Gastroenteritis

Detailed Answer:
It looks like your wife has attacks by virus causing gastroenteritis. Since it is been 4 days already you should consider IV fluids and antibiotics if she continues to have vomiting and diarrhoea.
Obviously she e could be lethargic and tired. It takes a week after symptoms are gone before she settles.
Electrolytes and soft diet forms main stay to get better quicker.