Hi.. My periods had got delayed for 12 days, after

Question
Hi.. My periods had got delayed for 12 days, after visiting the gynaecologist - she advised cbc, thyroid, pregnancy and ultrasound pelvis..my pregnancy is negative, cbc is normal, thyroid is negative - however in ultrasound there is 0.23cm anechoic cystic structure seen in the endometrial cavity..there is no yolk sac or embryonic pole within it..she started primolut N for 5 days twice a day.. that finished yesterday - will I get my periods now.. will there be a problm in my pregnancy..
Posted Tue, 5 Dec 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You will get your menses with in 7-10 days.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
After stopping primolut -n you will get your menses within 7-10 days.
In my opinion you should get your blood beta hcg testing to rule out pregnancy ( because it is confirmatory test in diagnosis of early pregnancy).
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.

Follow-up: Hi.. My periods had got delayed for 12 days, after 20 minutes later
Have done a blood test for pregnancy and it’s negative.. I am planning to have a baby next year so hope there will be no complications coz of this cyst.. should I start some medication for this ?

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Keep watch on it.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
You should keep watch on size of cyst and symptoms.
Hopefully not affected your future pregnancy.
Good luck.