Hi, I was wondering about something very important and I

Question
Hi, I was wondering about something very important and I am very concerned. This question is about pregnancy and ovulation.

My husband and I had intercourse last week, November 3 (which was a Friday) - however he did not ejaculate. Not in me, not at all. It was one of those times.

I track my ovulation with an ovulation prediction kit and it tells me when my lh surge is positive and when i see the YES i know i will ovulate soon. I got this LH surge positive on Tuesday morning (November 7) and it said yes. This means I was going to ovulate, probably Tuesday night or Wednesday - yesterday.

My worry is that there is a chance I am pregnant from Friday night. Is this possible with my ovulating 4 to 5 days after the fact and without any ejaculation? Or am I in the clear? I really need some reassurance here either way and need to know the possibilities.

Thanks in advance.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are clear.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
In my opinion you will not get pregnant because he was not ejaculated inside.
If he ejaculated inside,you may get pregnant 4-5 days after act.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.