Hi, I was having unprotected vaginal sex with my girlfriend

Question
Hi, I was having unprotected vaginal sex with my girlfriend yesterday evening and I didn't realise until after we had finished but there was some poo around her anus that my penis might of come into contact with. I washed my penis afterwards and went for a wee about 2 hours after. If my penis had come into contact with any poo, would I be at risk of any infections or is there anything I can do to prevent any infection occurring as a result of possibly contact?
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Anaerobic infection if there is a cut

Detailed Answer:
hi,

Did you wash it off after the incident?
Is there a break on the skin of the penis or other contact areas? Please check it.
If there is a break there is a chance of infection otherwise you should be fine.
Just wash off with antiseptic lotions for couple of days two times a day.
If there is a cut in the contact areas then is better to get prophylactic antibiotics by a local doctor.