Hi I recently found a mole on my foot which

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
Hi I recently found a mole on my foot which I am currently waiting to see a dermatologist for. In the meantime I have found another mole on my belly that I don't like the look of, it has been there for aslong as I can remember I have never really noticed a change with it apart from when I was pregnant it got darker and bigger but I presumed that was because of my growing belly, that was 3 years ago and now I'm worried it could be something serious and I have left it too long. I will attach pictures for you to view
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is a benign nevus

Detailed Answer:
Hello. thank you.

I am Dr. kakkar(Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern and it have viewed the images.

It is a clinically benign nevus. Well defined, small, flat, round to oval, symmetrical, uniformly XXXXXXX to brown colored. Moreover as you say it hasn't changed over the years. This is not serious.