Hi, I noticed this mole a few months back, not

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2013
Apr 2013
Excellent

General Surgeon
Question
Hi, I noticed this mole a few months back, not seen any changes. I noticed it was a little patchier on one side than the other. Is this normal?

Allergies:
- Cats/Dogs
- House Dust

Conditions:
- Eczema / Dermatitis
- Asthma
- One kidney
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
yes

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.
There are no features which could indicate something serious or malignant. Mole is brown with regular shapes and there are multicentric surrounding pigmentations but these are not black nor irregular and there is no ulceration present.
So I dont think there is some specific treatment required at this point.
If this is area which is exposed to sunlight often then excision may be considered.
ALso, if shape change, redness or growth occur, you should do dermatologic exam.
WIsh you good health. Regards