Hi. I have recently diagnosed with typhoid one month back

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Question
Hi. I have recently diagnosed with typhoid one month back and I took course of antibiotics. I started developing anxiety kind of like unknown fear and disturbed mind during this typhoid. Is it common to have this symptom. 8 years back I had malaria and had same symptoms. it disappeared once I waz cured from malaria. Attached is my widal report. I don't have temeparture also when I am checking on thermometer but body is hot and weak.
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I think it is not related with typhoid fever.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you writing in healthcare magic.

First I need to know if you are taking medications during this period?
You should know that without treatment typhoid fever could cause as a less common complications psychiatric problems, such as delirium, hallucinations and paranoid psychosis. But, in your case I think it is not related .
Your anxiety could be just as a result of your fear from the diseases and I suggest to meet a psychologist to define better the reason.

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.