Hi , I got period last month 29th sept. expected

Question
Hi , I got period last month 29th sept. expected this month on 29th as my periods duration cycle is 30-34 days. but till date i have not got. I am not sure if pregnancy or not, Can you suggest me some pill. Cuz I dono if intercourse happened or not. It was just intimacy , not sure if ejaculation happened
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please test your urine for pregnancy first.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.

The delay in periods could be due to pregnancy. You need to do a urine for pregnancy test using the kit available over the counter to rule out a pregnancy.

In case pregnancy gets detected, then medical abortion pills may be needed and in case you are not pregnant then hormonal tablets will help in bringing back the periods.

Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow-up queries that you have.

Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal