Hi I am a 55 year old women in good

Question
Hi I am a 55 year old women in good health. 2 years ago I was diagnosed with shingles. Ever since then I have had what I was told are skin ulcers. Months and months go by with always having 4 to 10 sores at a time. I recently visiting the ER because I had a lacerated skin ulcer that nicked my artery and would not stop bleeding. I do not take blood thinners of any kind. Please help me get this under control! Ellen Dubuque
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please upload an image

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Shingles is caused by a certain herpesvirus. I would insist you to upload an image of the sores and also to mention how the diagnosis was made. Also mention if the lesions are painful. Based on your inputs I would guide you further.

Let me know if I could help further.