Hi, I am 26yrs old and single. I used to

Sexologist
Question
I am 26yrs old and single. I used to masturbate during my teenage and rarely till last year. Now that I am nearing the age to get married, I am scared if I am physically fit to marry a girl. Please let me know the tests and/or medications I should take to have a good sexual life. Also, I would like to XXXXXXX a doctor/counselor at Bangalore to clear my doubts.
Posted Mon, 1 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 24 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for the query for XXXXXXX

First let me clarify you that Masturbation is a normal and healthy way of attaining sexual pleasure. It shall not cause any health problems.
If you are getting adequate erection and you are able to maintain proper erection, you will be able to have a healthy sexual life.
Performance anxiety is the most common cause of sexual problems in the younger age group.

Dr XXXXXXX Chebbi is a well known Sexologist Doctor practicing in Bangalore.

Hope you got an idea about your problem. I am still available for more clarifications if you have

regards

Dr A XXXXXXX
Consultant In Reproductive & Sexual Medicine / Sexologist
“great sex.happy life”

Follow-up: Hi, I am 26yrs old and single. I used to 23 hours later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX
Thanks for the clarification. I am feeling a little less tensed now!
I dont have problem with proper erection but I ejaculate in 5-10mins. Is it a sign of PME?

I would like to do some basic checkup to have a peace of mind. Can you please let me know the contact details of Dr XXXXXXX so that I can get an appointment with him?

Thanks,
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Premature Ejaculation is considered if the IELT is less than 2 minutes. Hence you do not need to worry about PME.

Dr XXXXXXX Chebbi's contact info is 080 - 0000 / 0000, mail ID YYYY@YYYY

regards

Dr A XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Hi, I am 26yrs old and single. I used to 3 days later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX
Ok!
I will XXXXXXX Dr XXXXXXX once and take some basic tests just to be sure if everything is fine.

Thanks a lot for your clarifications. I would close this discussion.

Thanks,
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 25 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

All the very best

Wish you a healthy sexual life

regards

Dr A XXXXXXX