Hi Doctor, I want to get my periods 1 week

Question
Hi Doctor,

I want to get my periods 1 week before my due date as I have to travel during that time. What will be the best medicine to prepone the period cycle.
Any help will be apprectiated.

Posted Wed, 6 Dec 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can take drugs like primalute after consulting a gynaecologist.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
You have to consult a gynaecologist because there are no over the counter drugs available to prepone periods and only hormonal drugs available for the same.
You can take primaluteN three days before your desired date. The dosage and further details will be provided by your treating gynaecologist.
Wishing you good health
Thanks