Hi Doctor, I have throat pain, headache, running nose. I

Excellent

Question
Hi Doctor,
I have throat pain, headache, running nose. I usually develop same symptoms during viral fever.

please suggest to recover from it.
Rajesh
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Viral flu

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Tanks for posting the query.

The symptoms you are complaining of is due to the viral flu.
Take symptomatic treatment for 3 days if still the symptoms persists or if you get fever for more than 3 days then you'll have to take a course of antibiotic. I usually prescribe Tab Bactoclav in my practice. As this is available on prescription do get a opinion from a local doctor.

Now you can start on Tab. Combiflam 1 tablet 2 times for 3 days and Steam inhalation for 2 to 3 days.

Any issues do follow up.