Hereditary angioneurotic edema, body heat, fever. Using ayurvedic medication. Treatment options?

Ayurveda Specialist
I am so much suffering from hereditary angioneurotic edema. I am getting hereditary angioneurotic edema frequently in all parts of the body including chest. When i was using ayurvedic for this my body got heated it appears in the form of fever.How can I get solved from my problem?Please tell me if any ayurvedic medicines are there for this disease.
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 3 hours later

As per the problem of hereditary angioneurotic edema, its mainly by allergic condition and as per ayurveda concept hereditary is one of the reason to make it more sensitive. But it also improves by metabolic problem which performs in metabolism of various stages of the preparation of various Dhatus. (There are seven dhatus in body – which make body fits and its main elements of the body.)

Just referring you such medicines of ayurveda which can not make you hurt as per the last one your experience of ayurveda medicines and it improves your immunity to fight from inflammation, corrects the allergen conditions and also works on inflammation too.

Please start the following medicines. (Do not need to avoid another medicines which you are already taking recently – after such days you can leave it step by step).

1. Guduchi satva – 0.5 grams twice a day.

2. Punarnavashtak Ghan – 2 tabs thrice a day.

3. XXXXXXX Pishti (Mukta yukta) - 0.5 grams twice a day.
4. Vasa ghan vati 2 tabs twice a day.

5. Haridrakhand 5 grams thrice a day.

Please take these medicines for one month and report me about the effects.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.