Hepatitis, high bilirubin levels, vomiting, taking udihep, domstal and Razo

hi im a 23 year old gal(48kg wt,5ft4inch ht) from india..i have been suffering from hepatitis for last 36 days. my sgpt has come down to 225 from 1600 but my biirubin is 27?
date wise report given below..
tests are done in interval of 6 days
bilirubin-> 6.7 , 10.8 ,19.6,23,26,27
SGPT -> 1067,1475,1580,775,325,225.
hepatitis b = negative,
hepatitis a = indeterminate,
hepatitis e = negative,
Ultrasonography done..and found absolutely ok.
Please tell me what to do?
medicines i m having now are 1>udihep 300mg twice a day, 2>domstal thrice a day, 3> Razo (oral) once a day. Still vomiting takes place twice or thrice a day.
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 26 hours later

Thanks for writing your query.

In infective hepatitis, SGOT & SGPT raise and fall first followed by bilirubin levels as the enzymes reflect liver cell destruction and bilirubin is a result of it.

High bilirubin values in the face of reducing enzymes can also seen with co-existing renal failure, hemolysis (destruction of red blood cells) or biliary obstruction (ruled out by a normal Ultrasound abdomen). However to be sure one needs a complete LFT report.
Discuss with your primary doctor and get the tests done under their guidance.

The medications you are taking is appropriate. Add some multivitamins and take frequent meals.

Hope this helps you. Should you have any further query, I am available to address them.

Follow-up: Hepatitis, high bilirubin levels, vomiting, taking udihep, domstal and Razo 20 hours later
thanks dr. for ur reply.can you please suggest the names of the multivitsmins which she can take.
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 6 hours later
Hi and thanks again,

One can take either a capsule of Becadexamin or a tablet of Supradyn once a day.