Hep B Carrier, entecavir treatment, weak erection. Tadalafil reacts with entecavir?

Hi, I am a Hep B Carrier who has been on Entecavir treatment for about 4 years. Recently I've been having erection issues no matter how aroused I am. I would like to know if Tadalafil reacts with Entecavir and if not, what would be the recommended starting dosage? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 4 hours later
Hi ,

There are no recorded drug interactions between Entecavir and Tadalafil but this doesn't rule out the possible interactions because all them were not studied yet.

Usual dosage of Tadalfil starts from 10mg daily taken before the anticipated sexual act.But the dosage should be individualized and i suggest you to visit your treating doctor for the same.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.