Hello..sir... four days ..back on sunday... i met one lady...

Question
Hello..sir... four days ..back on sunday... i met one lady... i had mastrubation from her.on that time i have cold sore over my lips...which is present...small amount.and... i kissed her neck i did not notice in neck place... blood bleeding or not.... actually my situation is safe... but one small doubt... in this above situation can i get hiv or other diseases.and incase blood is present... is there any risk please clearly explain... i did not concentrate anything.... pls.... valid reply and clearly explain sir...iam so depressed
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You have no chances of getting HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.Welcome to Healthcare magic.
I have analysed your query thoroughly.
HIV will not be transmitted by touching, kissing etc.,HIV is transmitted mainly via blood transfusion,sexual intercourse.You have no chances of getting HIV.So dont be anxious.
Always have protected intercourse.
Thank you.
Feel free to ask questions.