Hello sir... I have mastrubation from one lady... on dated

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hello sir...
I have mastrubation from one lady... on dated 29-10-2017 i dont her hiv status... and also...i kissed her neck for few seconds... on that time... i have cold sore(wound) over lips.(which is blood present) and i kisse her neck... now am depressed..can i get hiv from social kiss her neck with wound over lips... pls give clearly explain in these matter... some internet sites it is no risk... pls give reply
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your HIV risk is almost nil

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.
Masturbation is a safe sexual activity with regards to HIV /STD risk is concerned.
Kissing over neck also has no risk for HIV even if you are having cold sore over your lip as there is no exchange of body fluids occurred.
Nothing to worry.
Dr S Murugan