Hello my name is javaro Payne I'm having problems with

Question
Hello my name is javaro Payne I'm having problems with my sinuses head hurts bad my face be hurting all around my eyes down the back of my neck mucus has blood in it throat be sore sometimes don't know if it's at sinus infection or what my eyes burn sometimes too
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Zotaj Antoneta 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Explanations and advices on treatment given

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking at healthcaremagic.
I carefully read your question and understand your concern.

If you are having headachecfor more than a week or have yellow-green secretions from your nose for longer than a week or fever for more than 4 days with the headache and secretions than antibiotics might be considered. Your doctor after examining you and if he thinks you have bacterial sinusitis would prescribe you augmentine if you don't have allergy to that.

Meanwhile nose lavage (several times a day) and ibuprofen\paracetamol will help with pain.

As for the secretions being with blood: if it is little blood mixed with saliva like stipes of blood probably there is nothing to worry. If clear blood brought up not like few stripes of blood than you will need a visit to find the source of it and why it is happening.

Inflammation of the nose and throat might cause some blood stripes with saliva but anything else needs more medical attention.

I hope this is helpful and answers to your question but please feel free to reply in case more clarification is needed on this.

Kind regards,

Antoneta Zotaj, MD