Hello hoping someone can shed some light I am on

Question
Hello hoping someone can shed some light I am on my 13 day in my cycle and today I have pelvic pain and right side pain and back sometimes left more right my pelvic bone hurts I do suffer from cyst and fybroids I am wondering if this is ovulation related pain or perhaps a uti as I have had them in the past any suggestions
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to ovulation.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The pain that you have in the pelvis on day 13 can be related to ovulation. If the pain persists for more than one day and is constant in nature then a urine infection needs to be ruled out after a urine test. Meanwhile you can have plenty of fresh cranberry juice and see if it helps.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: Hello hoping someone can shed some light I am on 24 minutes later
I will be going to a walk in clinic tomorrow to rule out a uti is there anything I can do for tonight I have used a Tylenol and hot water bottle which has helped a bit but not completely I will drink a lot of water and cranberry juice

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ant spasmodic can help.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
You can check if there is an over the counter antispasmodic available with your pharmacist. Take them after taking fluid diet, three times a day. For pain do a hot fomentation and take light easy to digest oil free food.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.