Hello doctor.. I had unprotected sex in 2014 feb tridot

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hello doctor.. I had unprotected sex in 2014 feb tridot negitive in sep 2015 elisa nonreactive 0.26 oct 2015 again tridot feb 2016 march 2017 CMIA nonreactive 0.28 sep 2017..am i hiv free.. May i continue sexual life with my wife..
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are absolutely free from HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Kittu21,

Welcome to HCM.

You had unprotected sex in 2014 and the HIV test result after 3 years in 2017 is negative then this is 100% conclusive result and you are absolutely safe and risk free from HIV so allay the fear or anxiety and you can definitely continue your sexual life as normal with the wife. If still any query is there feel free to ask me again and I am here to help you.

Thank You