Hello. My temperature has been low for a while, right

Excellent

Question
Hello. My temperature has been low for a while, right now it was 96.6. Should I be concerned with Wilson's disease? The only symptom I appear to have is fluid in the upper abdomen. My eyes are not brown, fatigue generally is not a problem, and I have had mild success losing weight. What should my step be?
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to dress warm. No need to worry!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed this information fully. Your temperatures falls on the lower side of normal and requires that you dress warm and probably heat the house. Remember that the weather is very cold at this time.

The drop in temperature is in no way related to XXXXXXX disease. Low body temperature is not a symptom or sign of liver disease.

I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.