Hello. I am a 45 yr old male. 5’11 and

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
Hello. I am a 45 yr old male. 5’11 and weight 180. I’ve felt some small bumps around anus. A little embarrassing. Not itchy but can feel them when I shower or take a bath. Took a picture can’t figure out what they are. Hope you can help
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Lump

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Warts(Perianal)

Detailed Answer:
Hello. thank you.

I am Dr. kakkar (Dermatologist and Venerelogist). I have noted your concern.

I can see multiple, skin colored raised skin lesion around the anal opening. Perhaps those are perianal warts/ condyloma acuminata. Warts are an infection caused by HPV (Human papilloma virus).
Genital and perianal warts is considered an STD and the infection is usually acquired through sexual contact with an infectious sexual partner.

Follow-up: Hello. I am a 45 yr old male. 5’11 and 53 minutes later
Thank you. How long do they last? Also what can I do to get rid of them?
Follow-up: Hello. I am a 45 yr old male. 5’11 and 50 minutes later
Also I find after I have a apps on salt bath they seem to go away

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Remedy for Perianal warts

Detailed Answer:
hi.

I suggest either freezing with liquid nitrogen or Podophyllin topical application. I suggest that you visit a dermatologist in your region for the needful. Since genital or Perianal warts is an STD therefore you must also screen for other STDs like HSV, HIV, syphilis (vdrl/rpr) etc