Hello Doctor, I thought I may have had an overdose

Question
Hello Doctor, I thought I may have had an overdose of acetaminophen. I had some diarrhea and it went away after several days. and it's been over a week since my last dose of the meds. everything seems to be fine. I took some Claritin D 12 for a cold/cough for 2-3 weeks and took alks seltzer cold meds for a bit. I stopped the cold meds for a week or so but continued the Claritin D then I thought I had the flu so I took XXXXXXX seltzer severe cold and flu meds. I am certain I did not exceed dose amount but... I also took some promethazine with codeine at night as well. I saw my doctor about it and said I had some minor pain on both sides near my hip. he said don't worry about it as it sounds like a bug he said tests were not necessary. am I in the clear in terms of OD if it was?
Posted Sat, 2 Dec 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You dont need any investigations.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome to healthcare magic.I have analysed your query thoroughly.Your doctor was correct.It is not necessary for you to do any tests.You have taken correct medications and that too in the optimal dose only.Dont worry.
Thank you.
Hope my answer will help you.