Hello, Attached is my thyroid test report and below is

Endocrinologist
Question

Attached is my thyroid test report and below is my case history -

1. Thyroid detected a year ago, am on Thyronorm 75 mcg since half a year now (initially was 50mcg).

2. My day begins with 30-40 mins gym workout (since 10 years) and I work in an IT firm (desk job). My diet is devoid of oily stuff, outside eatables etc.I have home made food most of the times.

Could you please check my report and per my lifestyle, recommend solutions? I have heard of solutions that could cure thyroid for good?
Posted Tue, 5 Dec 2017 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
About under active thyroid treatment:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through our concern.
Your thyroid hormones are still under normal ranges, that means the actual dose of levothyroxine is still low. As long as the thyroid hormones are not corrected, there is a predisposition to gain weight, or difficulty to loose weight. So, you should adjust the dose of Thyronorm (take 100 mcg daily, in empty stomach), check the TSH after 6 weeks until you find the right dose. Then the control will be annual.
In under active thyroid (hashimoto thyroiditis) there is no definite treatment.
The only solutions is to take thryonorm daily and monitor thyroid hormones continuously (as recommended above) to avoid over or under dosage.
Hope the information will help.
Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta