Heavy head after hookah, do not drink. Indian diet to follow for losing weight?

My head gets heavy after having hookah
I dont do anything else not even drinking so please help
My weight is around 100 kgs and i am 6feet 1 so please tell me an indian diet which i can follow to loose weight i am a non vegiterian
Posted Mon, 24 Sep 2012 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The cause you are knowing, some persons may be unduly sensitive to the effect of tobacco and smoke.
You are too young to fall prey to such evils, please keep yourself busy in work so that you do not get idle time to spend on this bad habit.
Your weight is also very worrisome, you should cut down on the fried foods and chicken. Avoid the snacks and fast foods altogether.
Samosa/Chop/Pakoda kichchhu khaben na!
Machh-bhaat ektu kom kode bhalo hobe.
Reduce the amount of meal to such an extent that you can easily walk fast if required- just to give you an idea.
This much eating would prevent you from overeating and slowly become your habit and over long term would bring down the body weight.
Weight reducing drugs have lots of side effects so better not to try them.
You can have walking and jogging twice a day to bring faster results and to keep you fit at the same time.
Wish you a great health!
Follow-up: Heavy head after hookah, do not drink. Indian diet to follow for losing weight? 19 hours later
My penis is just 5 inches and i am ashamed of it can i do something to grow it bigger
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 18 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
The size of penis is not proportionate to body size or the height rather it is genetic.
It is just like the nose- size not corresponding to the body, and smaller or bigger the function and efficacy is same. It will do the physiological function and can not do miracles even when too large.
Actually any penis which is more than two & half inches in erect state is sufficient to impart sexual satisfaction to female and the bigger is immaterial because beyond that length the vagina in not very sensitive for the act.
So the penis is wrongly perceived as small, it is the man behind the penis who makes a difference and not the penis itself.
Objectively you should see yourself in a mirror with erect penis then you would know that the penis is not as small as you have perceived it to be.
Wish you a great health!