Heart rate is slow. Taking allergy medication. Unable to sleep. How long does it take to get cured?

I have a ? should I worry about my heart rate seems slow even right now when im working its drop 2 76 bpm now sitting here T the computer is 68 bpm so I want to no i took some allergy bmed last night i don't fell i got a lot of sleep i came n to work light headed is this all from the allergery meds
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possible hangover effect

Detailed Answer:

This could be a lngering side effect of the allergy med. Meds like diphenhydramine or cetirizine can do this is some patients particularly if you don't take these meds frequently.

I would try and flush your system a bit - plenty of water - 48 to 64 ounces if you can and I anticipate in 6 to 8 hours you should start to feel better.

Dr. Galamaga
Follow-up: Heart rate is slow. Taking allergy medication. Unable to sleep. How long does it take to get cured? 8 minutes later
i just ate and now its 80 bpm i had some tacos chips w hot sauce and a pepsi
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Continue to monitor

Detailed Answer:
This seems relatively normal. drink some water as well. Pepsi is fluid but not as good at hydrating as water.