Heart murmur, dizziness, on warfarin, had heart attack. Cause?

Cardiologist, Interventional
80 year old male, 5' 09", 185 lbs, had a heart attack when 64 years old. Currently on Warfarin. I have a heart murmur. I get dizzy for no apparent reason. Sometimes when working outside, but other times just laying on the couch. Is this a heart problem or a brain or ear problem.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 21 hours later

My doubts are same and as much as yours. So clarify it further I need the following information
1. What are the other medicines you are on?
2. Do you have any chestpain/breathlessness/palpitation/Leg or hand weakness or hearing imapairment?
3. Did you undergo any test recently, if so what were the reports?
4. Please get an ECG done, if possible when you have symptoms?

Please get back to me with this information and I should be able to help you.