Hearing voices in sleep, sleeplessness, having bad night mares and sleep obstruction. What this symptoms suggest?

Question
Again I feel some one or a group is trying to send some damageable brainwaves purposely while I am in awaken or sleep .I think these waves are comming from Colombo area which is a developed city than our city.So I am thinking it would be better if I have atleast a small apartment from there.However,I think you will help to avoid them for avoid a brain disease till I find some money for such issue.
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 46 minutes later

I would like to know the symptoms you are experiencing due to the so considered waves.

Please mention them in detail here,

I shall be waiting for the information.

Follow-up: Hearing voices in sleep, sleeplessness, having bad night mares and sleep obstruction. What this symptoms suggest? 2 hours later
unknown voices at sleep, little pain, anger feeling of that group person, bad night mares,sleep obstruction,feelings to do something I do not like,etc.

At the same time , I would like to know how is your belief of the future lord buddha "Maithreee Buddha" who will be reborn in Varanasi,India area in the future?
Do you think these modern technology eg:Television, radios,airplanes,etc will be available in those days?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 18 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

The symptoms you have appear more psychological than due to organic damage due to any harmful waves.

I suggest you to consult a Psychiatrist who after a detailed discussion with you about your symptoms would be able to identify the condition and place you on appropriate treatment.

I am sorry , I am unable to comply to your other two queries. I consider myself having less knowledge about the issues you brought up here.

I would be available to answer any health related queries .

Wish you good health.

regards,

Follow-up: Hearing voices in sleep, sleeplessness, having bad night mares and sleep obstruction. What this symptoms suggest? 19 hours later
Now the condition become ok little by little but I do not know this will be completely alright till I can go there.However, I would like to know do you have any connection with World health organization?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later

Welcome back.

Good to hear that the symptoms are getting down.

No, we do not have any direct connection with WHO.

Hope I cleared your doubts.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Hearing voices in sleep, sleeplessness, having bad night mares and sleep obstruction. What this symptoms suggest? 7 days later
I am hearing a same type female voice from the nearest nabour of our home from the colombo district side so many times which mention also something killing.Soo I need to know whether this also a disease or something psychological issue.And a way for avoid it?or what should I do when I hear it?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

I would ask you to look out for the person making those voices.If you do not find them,It clearly means that you are having a hallucination.

It is a Psychological problem, to be dealt as early as possible.Do consult one, he shall counsel you and help you to avoid such problems again.

Hope I cleared your doubts.

Wish you good health.