Hearing test showed Right ear=from 30Hz to 16KHz and Left ear=from 30Hz to 16KHz. Should I worry?

ENT Specialist
Hello :) Just wanted to know how my hearing is doing; and please give me a good and pro explanation. I am 25 years old; and my hearing check is this: Right ear = from 30Hz to 16KHz Left ear = from 30Hz to 16KHz have I anything to worry about; or is this good ? sincerely XXXXX
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Need more details. Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, The details provided aren't sufficient. Please send your complete audiometric report, so that I able to provide you good and complete information about your hearing. You only provide the frequency in which your hearing test is done but it is absolute necessary to know about the threshold decibels of your testing frequency. For your information the examiner systematically finds the softest sounds the participant can hear across a range of frequencies and determines the hearing thresholds (the softest sounds one can hear across the range of pitches). Frequency ("pitch") is measured in Hertz. Loudness ("volume") is measured in decibels. There are two types of threshold air conduction and bone conduction. Together, air and bone conduction thresholds help indicate where a hearing problem may be. I hope to review your complete report. Regards