Hearing loss, headache. MRI scan reveals bulging disc. What does it indicate?

My internist arranged an MRI to help possibly reveal lower back pain after my dowelling ritual home exercises to no avail. Plus I underwent another MRI at the time only head following some headach complaints. The results were a slightly buldging disc problem, which a visit to a neurosurgeon said surgery wasn't needed; rather some weeks of rehab, after which would reveal next step.

Now, I' seeing a ENT Dr. Tomorrow, which the MRI also revealed I had problem. Really, the only symptoms I have are definite hearing loss and some severe headaches. What might I make of this since I have no other obvious symptoms I've read about?
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 5 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
your lower back problem is being well taken care off.
The triad of MRI defect,hearing loss(specially if one sided) and headache is very significant.
The possibilities it may point to may be infective,inflammatory or tumours which will be decided by primarily the MRI finding.
the MRI for hearing loss and headache should have been done at the beginning but now talk to the ENT person in detail about your problem and do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.