Hearing echos while talking after hit on head. What could be the problem?

about 5 months ago i got hit by someone on my head behind the ear area, eversince i have been hearing echos whenever i am talking. i went to see a doctor and she said my ears drums were perfect and she does not know what wrong?? what could be the problem??
Posted Wed, 26 Jun 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

I do not visualize any problem. Nevertheless it is advisable that you get an audiogram done and consult an ENT specialist. Injury to the nerves from the ear may be one of the reason.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts.

Wishing you all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal