Heard about ayurvedic Swarna Prashana for children. Is it safe and will it collide with english vaccination?

Ayurveda Specialist
I have heard about Swarna XXXXXXX Prashana for children which will be done at Ayurvedic centers only on PUSHYA star every month. Is this really worth for the kids? Does it makes any harm to the kids? Will it collide with regular English Vaccinations? Though I am convinced with the medicine my wife is not fully convinced. Hence I request you to talk to her on and give enough education about this medicine. Thanks in advance.
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ayurvedic way to increase immunity

Detailed Answer:
IN Indian mythology there are number of ceremonies which have great hidden significance. e.g Just after birth with gold rod and honey om is written on the tongue of baby and in ear you speak be pure and brilliant and you are welcome to our family. Why honey and gold rod? Honey is instant energy provider and gold is immuno booster and a symbol of riches.

Similarly in old times there was no immunisation so all efforts were made to increase the strength of the body so that none of the virus or bacteria etc makes the baby sick. Gold is not a specific vaccination for one or two diseases but it increases the strength/ immunity of body which acts as a shield to prevent any harm. The medicines used in this process are nothing but gold honey pure ghee and some brain tonics. Yes reference of pushya XXXXXXX is there. Aversion to ghee may cause vomiting. Nothing more is there to refer as side effect.

It will not collide with vaccination as they are specific and they act on principle of antigen antibody where as for gold it will not produce any antibody but XXXXXXX power to resist the entry of any antigen. It can be administered from day one to 16 years of age.

Wearing of gold also imparts pleasure and is slowly consumed by skin imparting immunity.
Now with advent of time specific vaccinations are available they should be availed and along with it swarn XXXXXXX prashana will impart better immunity.