Healthy, walking, stretching and push-ups. Do I need Viagra for erection?

Psychiatrist
Question
i am healthy.walk two pluse miles per day with stretching and push ups.will this pass or do i need to consider something like Viagra and does it require a prescription?
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 22 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for choosing health care magic.
I am sorry but due to some typo error you couldnt state your exact problem.
I would request you to kindly elaborate your problems so that we cab help you.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy

Follow-up: Healthy, walking, stretching and push-ups. Do I need Viagra for erection? 6 days later
i think your answer was good and in depth. I'll give it a try. What do you think about the little blue pills that supposedly help with erections? DB

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
The little blue pill, viagra has sildenafil in it. It helps with erections when there is a biological reason for loss in erection.
Its available in 50 mg strength to be taken 1 hour before sex. However at XXXXXXX we are not allowed to give you a prescription.
Sildenafil is contraindicated in certain cardiac conditions like ischemia and hence should betaken in old age only after consultation with a physician.
Hope I am able to help you,
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy