Headaches, bone pain in arms and legs, constipated, loss of memory, hand tremors. Diagnosed with Parkinson

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Frontal headaches head feels like mush.
Headaches in back of head feels like hard strap
Constant bone pain in arms and legs
Loss of arm strength
Upset stomach
Wobbles when walking and unstable
Loss of memory
Voice weak
Hand tremors.
Have been treated by several Doctors. Have been diagnosed with Parkinson.

Posted Mon, 1 Jul 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
The headache that you are having now could be due to migraine, tension headache, parkinson's disease, etc. Migraines are severe headaches which are more common in women. The reasons for it's being is not understood completely and it's popular theories include vascular disorders in the brain. Hence, anything that causes the blood vessels in the brain to enlarge can trigger a migraine headache.

There is no cure for such headaches, per se, but one can avoid triggers to prevent attacks.

Usually extremes of temperature in weather and environment, bright light, loud sounds, coffee, chocolate, smoking, alcohol, emotional stress, are common triggers. Be careful and try to avoid these triggers as much as possible to prevent such headache.

Eat a healthy diet XXXXXXX in plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid high calorie diet, junk food, colas, coffee. Drink 1-2 litres of water daily. Do daily brisk walking exercise. Do Yoga for stress relief. Ge 6-8 hours of sleep daily.

You need to be examined by your Neurologist to exclude other causes of headaches like certain brain disorders, hormone fluctuations, medication use etc. After careful evaluation, you would be advised proper management of your condition.

Kindly follow above mentioned precautions very carefully to minimize further episodes of headache.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.