Headaches, antiphaspaolipid syndrome, injection clexane, pregnant

hy i am 31 and 14 weeks pregnant. i am on clexane 75ml twice daily. just wandering i have been getting realy bad migranes of late is this normal or should i be woried. i mave lupas and antiphaspaolipid syndrom. i had my second stroke 3 years aggo strait after giving birth to my daughter
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

Thanks for your query,

The head aches you have could probably be due to Antiphaspaolipid syndrome you have and aggravated by pregnant state.

Injection Clexane (enoxaparin) used to prevent clots and hence miscarriages and strokes.It has no such effects and also tries to bring down such symptoms.

If you are on medication for Antiphaspaolipid syndrome I would suggest you to get them revised also with consideration to add Aspirin in the same.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.