Headaches and migraines, gets dizzy, cant gain weight, close up vision blurry, bruise easy. Underlying cause?

Question
Headaches 5 out 7 mornings migraines at least 3 month dizzy a lot can't gain weight no energy and my close up vision real blurry what can I do to get energy and get rid of headaches oh I bruise real easy
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 3 hours later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern

Let me tell you that the causes of headache are many like migraine, tension headache, brain tumor/infection/bleed etc. The diagnosis of migarine and tension headache is established after excluding other causes.
T he possibilities in your case could be migraine and tension headache. However, you need to get examined by a local neurologist who will examine you and let you know if there is a requirement of brain scan or not.
If the scans are normal, you will benefit with rest and relaxation and medications like amitriptiline, nortryptiline etc.

Hope this helps
Please get back to me if you have any concern
Best wishes

Follow-up: Headaches and migraines, gets dizzy, cant gain weight, close up vision blurry, bruise easy. Underlying cause? 5 hours later
Can you refer me to neurologist I live in Mendocino county California what's the no energy and dizzy XXXXXXX about do you know

Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 21 hours later
The no energy and dizziness could be related to migraine per se. I am very sorry to say that I do not know any neurologist in that place.

Best wishes