Headaches and migraines, gets dizzy. Close up vision is real blurry, bruises easily. How to cure it?

Jun 2015

6 out of 10 days I wake up with head aches at least 3 time month I get migraine I have no energy in last year my close up vision is real blurry I bruise real easy what can I do to stop head aches get enery and I get dizzy a lot
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 56 minutes later

The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be due to:
1. Any pathology in the vestibular apparatus in inner ear (it is associated with maintenance of body posture & balance) which can cause dizziness.
2. Any fluctuation in blood pressure levels such as Hypotension.
3. Decrease in blood sugar levels (Hypoglycemia)
4. Deficiency of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B 12, Calcium, etc. which also interferes with blood formation.
5. Tension/stress & lack of adequate rest and sleep.

Investigations like complete blood count, estimation of blood pressure and blood sugar levels will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
A CT scan of brain might be required to rule out any pathology.

Though symptomatic relief from headache can be obtained by intake of analgesics, but symptoms will keep on recurring unless the underlying cause is treated.

So, it will be better to consult your General Physician & get a proper physical examination done.
So that appropriate management steps could be taken.

Headache can also be attributed to the presence of different refractive powers in the eyes.
As you have mentioned in your post that your close up vision is real blurry, kindly get a refractive correction done.

Meanwhile, you should maintain adequate hydration, take a healthy balanced diet & avoid stress.

There is no need to worry, you will be fine.

Wishing you a good health.

Let me know if I need to clarify further.

Thanks & take care.