Headache, tired, cramps, bloated, discharge, had sex. Pregnant?

i had sex a week ago when i was most likey to get pregnant and 4-5 days later i started felling sick all the time on and off, headaches, felling tired all the time , lower adbomen cramps but not painfull, and fell so bloted as if my stomach is getting bigger then 2 days ago i had a dream i was pregnant with twins and today i had a discharge and my period is not due till next week what could it be
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 19 minutes later

Thanks for submitting your question.

Your question is a very good one and I will work on providing you with some good information and recommendations regarding what is going on.

The process of pregnancy involves a multitude of effects on the body. These symptoms range from abdominal pains to a feeling of bloating as well as nausea and vomiting. Every woman is a little bit different regards to how this affects the body. With all of this in mind we must consider the possibility of pregnancy in your case. It could also be possible that what is going on a coincidental syndrome likely related viral illness.

A vaginal discharge is not uncommon in the process of pregnancy. This sometimes happens because of a fluctuation in the hormone level in the body. There is a change in estrogen and progesterone levels in the body while there is also a change in the hormone hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropins).

With all of this in mind, we cannot rule out the possibility of pregnancy unless you get a pregnancy test. I would encourage you to go to your local pharmacy to purchase a pregnancy test to confirm your suspicions. At the same time this could be related to some type of viral illness but I think getting the pregnancy test make a lots of sense in your case.

Let me reassure you that, I am not concerned otherwise have anything to worrisome going on. I am sure you are very healthy.

I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns, I would be happy to address them.