Headache, swollen lymph nodes, painful, migraine. Any suggestions?

Headache going down side of face, lymph nodes swollen on right side, level 10 pain, trying to find excedrin migraine. Any suggestions, thank you. AAA
Posted Mon, 17 Sep 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 minutes later

I would like to know some more details about your condition to understand and advice better.

Since when do you have the above symptoms ?
Where exactly are the above mentioned lymph-nodes present ?
Do you get fever ?
Did you have cold in recent past ?
Do you feel heaviness in the head ?

Waiting for the reply,
Follow-up: Headache, swollen lymph nodes, painful, migraine. Any suggestions? 19 hours later
Symptoms presented on Sat that just last. The lymph nodes are on the right side along jawline. No fever, no cold recently, no heaviness anymore. Shooting pains every now and then.

What type of symptoms are present if exposed to mold?

Thank you. AAAAA
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Thanks for the information.

The lymph nodes you have do not appear to be related to the headache you .Since there are no other associated symptoms with headache , the chances of Migraine are very high.I would ask you to take a combination preparation of Aspirin and caffeine.If there is relief with the above preparation , it confirms that the headache is a migraine and specific treatment based on the examination findings would be a better management.

Do discuss about the same with your treating doctor.

Mould grown in the houses can cause breathlessness, skin allergies , fever, dizziness and rarely headache of milder intensity.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.