Headache, stomachache, neck pain and back pain after unprotected sex. Worried for AIDS

Question

I have boozed and my friends took me to a lady. I have done a protected viginal sex and unprotected viginal oral sex. Next day I felt stomache pain and back pain whimch went off on the same day. But next day onwards I sometimes feel headache and neck pain. Is it some how related to the pre symtoms of AIDS. i am confused and worring a lot. Please suggest.
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

These symptoms are not all suggestive of AIDS.So you should relax and stop worrying.

In addition you had protected vaginal sex, so that relieves concerns.Oral sex have very low rate of transmission.So you should not be overly worried.

Regards.

Follow-up: Headache, stomachache, neck pain and back pain after unprotected sex. Worried for AIDS 15 minutes later
Thanks a lot for your reply.
But I am getting headache and neck pain with burning sensations in eyes sometimes. I have read through a couple of articles where they have mentioned that it may be a STD. And the ORAL sex was done by me ...So does it have any chances of contaminating AIDS.Shall I perform any tests or should I take some antibiotic medicines. Please suggest.I am really in a bad condition. :-(

Thanks a lot again in advance.

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 9 hours later
If your partner is not diagnosed HIV and there are no ulcers in your mouth, then there are no chances of transmission.These symptoms are not typical of HIV of infection.I don't really think you need any testing or medications at the moment.Only if it is worrying you too much, then get tested to relieve your anxiety.

Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.

Follow-up: Headache, stomachache, neck pain and back pain after unprotected sex. Worried for AIDS 7 hours later
Thanks for the confirmation.

I am not sure about the partner but I don't have ulcers in my mouth. But I am facing this neck pain and headache only after the stupidity I have done. So I am bit nervous for the reason.

I have take couple of antibiotic as well, But still bit scared.

Which doctor I should XXXXXXX for the STD related check ups !! Should it be an urologist !!

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 6 hours later
You can see doctor for Dermatology and Venereal Diseases doctors.