Headache, nausea, hot flushes, constipation, heavy breasts, dark nipples, cramping, spotting. Pregnant?

I have been experiencing symptoms which are related to pregnancy the symptoms are as follows
Headache, nausious only sometimes, hot flushes, constipation, my breasts seem heavier and the area around my nipple are darker. I experienced cramping with spotting for 4 days then got a light bleed for 3 days my symptoms are still presistent, i did a pregnancy test but it was negative
Wanted to ask if i could be pregnant as i am still experiencing symptoms?
Posted Thu, 6 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 59 minutes later
The symptoms you are experiencing are suggestive of pregnancy but do not conclusively indicate pregnancy. Since you had your period- even it was light and the pregnancy test is negative, the pregnancy is ruled out.
Mild hormonal changes in the body or anxiety, digestive tract disturbances can also lead to such symptoms. These are likely to subside in next few days.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.