Headache, fatigue, trouble focusing, after a fall in drunk stage. Serious?

i fell off a six foot wall while drunk and passed out for a few sections, a few days later started experiencing headache's, fatigue, trouble focusing on things and concentration trouble

whats wrong
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 17 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Falling from a height can cause any XXXXXXX brain injury and since you are complaining of headaches,fatigue and other symptoms they can be alarming signals so you definitely require an evaluation to rule out any hemarrohage,hematoma or any other injury.

I would strongly recommend you to visit a Physician for clinical examination to observe for any external changes and you might require CT scan to rule out any XXXXXXX injury.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up if any.