Headache, dizziness sometimes and strong pain between eyes. Suggest the suitable treatment?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
I have headaches everyday, dizziness sometimes when I get up to fast and a strong pain inbetween my eyes and head for 10 seconds
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Roopa Hiremath 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sinus headache

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing health care magic for query.
Headaches occurring in the morning are usually sinus headaches which are caused due to inflammation of the sinuses. (sinusitis)
Common causes are allergies or common cold.
This kind of headache occurs when the drainage of sinuses is blocked which increases the pressure in the sinus leading to headache.
I suggest painkillers thrice daily for three days.
Steam inhalation is also advised in such cases which will help open up the sinuses and helps drainage.
If it does not reduce, please get in touch with your GP for further assessment.